My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: The Title   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 24, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: The Title

I am sooo happy it's FRIDAY!!! I am heading to the supermarket soon because tomorrow is the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon and I need to stock up on snacks.  Happy Friday Ya'll!!

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

April 24th - 30th - Does the title of a book make or break your choice to read it? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

Yes!  Sometimes I judge books.  Ok!  All the time.  I judge the cover art and the title, the font of the title and the size of the book.  Just about everything except the content is my first decision to read a book or not.  The other day I saw a wonderful book cover and everything was so perfect about it but the title seemed a bit off.  Honestly, I can't even remember what the title was so I moved on and left it sitting on the shelf.  Of course it was in the Bargain Bin.  That is where I do most of my book shopping when I do go book shopping.  

What about you?

Does the title of a book make or break your choice to read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment