My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Goals

Hosted by 24 Hour Read A Thon

April 25th.
It time for one of my favorite bookish events.  And this year I am planning on doing nothing but reading and reading as much as I can. 
Yep!  No mini-challenges (except the 5th Hour Challenge I am hosting).  No chatting on other blogs.  Just reading!  I am not 100% on what I will be reading but here are a few thoughts.  I might change my mind mid day.  

Goals 


1.  A chapter or two from Wrapped in Rainbows by Valerie Boyd (paperback) My Goal is to finish this book by December by doing two or three chapters a month.  LOL!  It's sad.  I know!

2.   Under Her Thumb: Erotic Stories of Female Domination by Aimee Nichols (paperback)  It kinda goes with the other book I am going to read too! (This is a maybe read)
3.  Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James (e-book)  I have the audiobook as well so I might do both.

4.  Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson (audiobook) This is for when I can't sit and read.

5.  There is a very short story called Warm Up by V.E. Schwab (e-book) I want to read.  This will be a quickie for sure since it is only 3 or 4 pages long.

For Dinner I will work on a cookbook:
Working my way (cooking) through a few recipes from Get'em Girls Guide to Southern Cuisine (paperback)

What are you planning on reading for the 24 hour read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment