My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Chunky Books   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 15, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Chunky Books

Happy Friday everyone.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

May 15th - 21st - If you see a book you like but see it is 400 or 500+ pages, will you still read it? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

 Sorry!
Was my gif reaction a bit over the top?
I am not a BIG book reader at all.  I have one right now that I have been picking up and putting down for a year and one month now.  ARGH!  The last 400 + book I read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows and that was yeeearsss ago.
http://amzn.to/1HaiVj2
Most of my BIG book reads are now in audiobook form.  That is the only way I can do it now.  I have no idea where or why I have this issue with big books but I will turn away from a big book or just get it in audiobook.  

What about you?

If you see a book you like but see it is 400 or 500+ pages, will you still read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment