My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Noise Levels   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 29, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Noise Levels

Happy Friday last Friday of May.  I pre-scheduled this post because I am at BEA15 right now booking it up like there is no tomorrow.  hehehe!!!

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

May 29th - June 4th - Can you read in a room with noise or do you have to have total quiet? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

I don't need total silent when I am read but it is nice to have.  I prefer to have music playing in the background softly.  No loud house party!  Something that feels like a soundtrack to the book I am reading would be the perfect mix. 

What about you?

Can you read in a room with noise or do you have to have total quiet?

No comments:

Post a Comment