My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Online Book Club   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 1, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Online Book Club

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

May 1st - 7th - Do you belong to an online book club? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

Why yes I do!  Thank you for asking and giving me a chance to plug my AWESOME book club of wonderful women.
http://mochagirlsread.com
 I created Mocha Girls Read 4 years ago because I couldn't find a book club that reflected me and my reading habits.  4 years later we are about 2,000 members strong and we have chapters in Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; New Tempe, AZ; New Lenox, IL and now Waldorf, MD.  We also have an online group at Goodreads.com

We read everything.  So far we have read the following books...
We pick books each month based off of a theme I come up with.  January was set in the future.  February was fictional Black history.  March was inspirational woman.  April was poetry and May was Mystery by a male author.  

 What about you?

Do you belong to a book club? 

No comments:

Post a Comment