My Little Pocketbooks: Reese Witherspoon Lauches Draper James   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Reese Witherspoon Lauches Draper James

http://www.draperjames.com/ 
I haven't posted anything about purses (my other love) in a long time.  But when I heard actress Reese Whiterspoon has launched her own line of apparel including bags I just had to check it out.
And let me tell you...
I was shocked!!

To me, Reese is the all-American girl actress and I thought her brand would be for the all-American woman.  I mean that is what I had in mind at least.  But come to find out Draper James is not for the average girl at all as I quickly found out.  Draper James will never be in Target.
I went to the purse section first and look what popped up first.  
http://www.draperjames.com/accessories
Do you see what I see?
A Tote is $155.00!  
Say What?
Is that a typo?  Did you mean $15.50?
It's a tote.  Granted it's cute as heck.  It is looks like a well made tote but $155.00?  Really?
  
 The details are great!  The red pin stripe lining is killer and there is even a zip pocket on the inside, but $155.00 Reese?

What do you think?

Would you buy this?  What is a reasonable price for a tote bag from an actress's line of products?

No comments:

Post a Comment