My Little Pocketbooks: I'm Still Here....Kinda   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, August 31, 2015

I'm Still Here....Kinda

Hi Everyone:
So sorry I haven't been around in awhile but I have my plate over following with stuff.  Let me see since my last real blog post in June I have ....

  • Returned from BEA15 (I got to see New York this time and I didn't spend as much time at the Javits Center)
  • Had my 43rd birthday
  • Read as of today 23 books that are awaiting a review
  • Started working at a new job
  • Started online classes at UCLA (I'm a student again for the first time in 20 yrs.)
  • Started taking a second belly dance class (Mondays and Tuesdays)
  • Welcomed a new niece to the family (Her name is Finnly)
  • Hosted 3 book club meetings
As you can see there are a few things going on in my life and for some reason reviewing and blogging fell off a bit.  But I promise you that is going to change.  At least I have a week off before finals and starting the next quarter of classes.  I am going to take off from belly dance class this week to get a few reviews done.  I hope.  LOL!  

But I have missed you all and I will try to come by and pay a visit to all soon too.  What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment