My Little Pocketbooks: October 2015 Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

October 2015 Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals

Hosted by the awesome ladies at Herding Cats and Burning Soup and Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 
Hi everyone!  I am soo thrilled to announce this blogger event coming up next month called BLOG AHEAD!  What's the big deal about it?  Well for one, think about all the times you wanted to have a blog post go up but life, work, school, your friends and family came first.  Now just image if you had scheduled out a month of post before the cray-cray started.  That would be one more thing off your mind since your blog would be on cruise control.  
Example: Today I am writing this post on 9/17/15 but you will not see it posted until... wait for it...9/23/15.  Voila!  I blogged ahead.  
Get it! So here are my goals for this awesome, much needed and super wonderful event.

Goals

Create my posting calendar for November.
Review as many books as possible (I have more than 15 reviews to do as of today.  ARGH!!)
Create and Schedule 30 post plus post as much as possible along the way. 
 
Right now I have 6 scheduled and 9 in draft form.  So by Halloween I need to have 36 post scheduled and hopefully 10 in draft for December.  

You should join the fun.  
Click the link under the buttons above to get more information and to sign up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment