My Little Pocketbooks: Write Up Review A Thon: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, September 28, 2015

Write Up Review A Thon: Wrap Up

Hosted by Book Bumblings

I think this is the first time I had a huge pile of books to review.  I am telling you now, I did not finish the pile but I got a few (very few) things done.  There are just not enough hours in the day honestly.  So I will be joining this event again next month for sure.  Here are my wrap up stats.

  • The Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency #1
  •  Inferno #4  IN DRAFT FORM
  • Alliegant #4  IN DRAFT FORM
  • Fifty Shades Freer #3  IN DRAFT FORM
  • Orange is the New Black
  • The Mango Season
  • Prince Lestat
  • Fifty Mice
  • Counting by 7s
  • Grey STILL READING
  • The Mighty Miss Malone
  • March Book 2
  • Here in Harlem
  • When Dad Killed Mom
  • The First Part Last
How did you do in the Write Up Review A Thon?  Do you have a ton of reviews to write?  I think you need to join in next month.  Just check in at Book Bumblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment