My Little Pocketbooks: Halloween Edition of Book Blogger Hop: Trick or Treat Books   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Edition of Book Blogger Hop: Trick or Treat Books

Happy Friday everyone. 
TGIF!!!!
*doing the Friday dance*
As you can see from the image above we are going to talk about scary and Halloween theme books this month.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

October 30th - November 5th:  Halloween Edition: If you could give away books instead of candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween Night, what would the titles be? 

My Answer


I would pick Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven and I would answer the door with this outfit on.
 I think that would total freak them out.  LOL!
And I would tell them..."If you don't read it then the Raven's will come and get you next."  
I wonder if that would work?  Hmmm?
*tapping finger on chin*

What about you?

 If you could give away books instead of candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween Night, what would the titles be?

No comments:

Post a Comment